How World Cup Soccer balls are made (FIFA 2010)

Posted by on Jun 10th, 2010 and filed under OFFBEAT, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

10 Responses for “How World Cup Soccer balls are made (FIFA 2010)”

1. Eagleman says:

Someone please stop the horns! I tried to give the World Cup a chance, but I’d even turn off the Superbowl if there was the same annoying background noise.

2. Shantell says:

The Vuvuzela, just when you though kazoos were the most annoying “musical instruments”

3. Marty Morten says:

My Money is on Argentina Winning this year….I think Messi is really going to step up….He is the best player in the world…..and i know many people think other wise,and it would be intriguing to who you fellas think is the very best player

4. Hans says:

I’m surprised the official didn’t call off the goal, after all nothing illegal happened

5. Mayeux says:

World Cup gets so much more exciting in the knockout stages.

6. Roy Principe says:

Unlucky Japan! You did well to get this far. Funny stuff reading about them at http://worldcupfred.com and the Ninja warm up they do. hehehe

7. Mig Cure says:

I’m happy that the US is out of the Cup. Soccer is sooooo booring IMHO. Of course, I’m not a big sports fan to begin with so who am I to judge? I do think however, that soccer will someday be as big here in the US as pro football!

8. Pambadmintonrackets says:

Spain 1 Germany 0 – I personally was behind the germans, but at the end of the day spain had a superior game. If the world can see another amazing performance from spain, if they can bamboozle Holland in the same grand manner on Sunday we will have new world champions!

9. Shaunna Prag says:

great post, i enjoyed the worrld cup so much this year it didnt live up to the excitement of previous WC but it was still great. Ghana where the highlightt for me shame they went out to a “handball”