Michael Jackson and his women

Posted by on Jun 26th, 2009 and filed under Entertainment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

The King of Pop married Lisa, bonded with Liz Taylor and took Madonna to Oscars…Jackson was dear to all. A look at the women who were special to the legend.Lisa Marie Presley: It was the kiss that was seen – and buzzed-about – around the world: Michael Jackson and his bride, the King of Rock’s daughter, declared their love for one another with an electrifying lip-lock at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards. But after 20 months of marriage, Presley, 27, filed for divorce from the then 37-year-old pop star.

Michael Jackson & Lisa Presley 1

Michael Jackson & Lisa Presley

Debbie Rowe: Michael Jackson and his second wife Deborah Rowe-Jackson. The world found out in November 1996 when Jackson and the 37-year-old assistant to the singer’s dermatologist confirmed news that they were expecting a baby together. Ten days after learning he was going to be a dad, the King of Pop married his 6-months-pregnant companion in a civil ceremony Down Under.

Michael Jackson & Deborah Rowe

Diana Ross: She first got a glimpse of Jackson’s talent when she saw him performing at the age of 10. More than a decade later, the pair starred in 1978′s ‘The Wiz, an all-black version of The Wizard of Oz’ (Getty Images)

03087402jack_20010626_22930.jpg

Tatum O’Neal: Though Michael had off and on connection with her. O’Neal met the singer at an L.A. club when she was 12 and he was 17, according to her book ‘A Paper Life’. The two developed a friendship, talked frequently and also shared a kiss at her home. Jackson later described in ABC’s ‘Living with Michael Jackson’ documentary that O’Neal attempted to seduce him, which she denied. (Getty images)

Michael Jackson & Tatum O'Neal

Elizabeth Taylor: Through all the child molestation allegations Jackson faced, he had the staunchest support from his longtime friend Dame Elizabeth Taylor, who the singer told Oprah Winfrey in 1993 was the one who anointed him the King of Pop – a moniker that stuck. What bonded the seemingly mismatched pair? Taylor told Larry King in a 2006 interview that “both had horrible childhoods.”

Michael Jackson & Elizabeth Taylor 1

ALSO SEE: Michael Jackson- Life and Times

Related Posts with Thumbnails

26 Responses for “Michael Jackson and his women”

1. ITW says:

Such a sad and sudden loss. Wonder if his kids will still wear those masks whenever they go out.

2. rune says:

Michael Jackson was a very good singer and I loved all his music.
    I wish I could have met him in person.
    I would have loved to shake is hand.
    I will miss him very much.Rest in peace Michael.

3. Aiste Kvedariene says:

I loved Michael Jackson since i wa slittle girl maybe 5 years old i think then my uncle came back from states and brought me video with Michaels songs and dance moves and his whole life documentary.I adored it and i still love him with all my heart and i will always love him he will always be in my heart i wish i met him too.I got baby son and as he grows up i will tell him about Michael Jackson will show him his photos videos music.He just was so special one in a million.And i hope that horrible little boy and his ugly family will burn in hell for accusing Michael with false accusations as molesting him etc.How could they dare to do such thing for such a star beeing so pitty little people.Shame one them they just wanted money they did not earn and they are partly to blame for Michaels death as because of those court cases he was under huge stress and i hope that little monkey and his family will be cursed for life for those ugly things they did.Rest in peace DEARES NEAREST MICHAEL WILL ALWAY AND FOREVER LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL STAY IN MY HEART TILL THE DAY I DIE X

4. janet says:

ITS REALLY A SHAME PEOPLE HAS TO HATE ON MICHAEL JACKSON.. THATS SO SAD.. THAT POOR MAN WAS ABUSED HE CHANGED HIS WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS UGLY.. HIS DAD DESTROYED HIM TOTALLY IN AND OUTSIDE… MICHAEL JACKSON WAS THE BEST ONE IN A TRILLION.. AND THEN SOME HE WAS A ICON THE KING OF ALL KINGS.. ITS REALLY UP SETTING WHEN SOMEONE CALLS HIM A CHILD MOLESTER.. THATS GOING TO FAR!!!! I THINK HE WAS ABUSED ANUFF DONT YOU? MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE WHOLE FAMILY I AM SORRY … MY HEART WENT WITH MICHAEL WHEN HE DIED .. THAT MAN WAS SO GOODvLOOKING.. R.I.P. michael!!!!

5. nadia melnykovych says:

he is POPSTAr i love him

6. grace says:

what about brooke shields?

7. Melisa says:

God Bless Michael Jackson !!

He was such a good person and everyone judged him for what he was not. If you really noting the stupid press only wrote about all the bad LIES about Michael and they never took the time to write about all the good things about michael. He was the pop star & human being to donate more money to needing countries and people. He toured the whole world and was truly a kid in HEART and a BIG ONE he had. Michael did no harm to no one and people took advantage of his loving and caring conpassion and used it for bad acousing him of being a molester.. LIESSSSSSs F-U-C-K the dam press. And anyone who disagrees with me is crap. Michael did not have a bd bone in his body and he did not diserve anything that happened to him. AND I’M NOT GLAD HE DIED BUT I’M HAPPY FOR HIM BECAUSE UP THERE HE IS IN PEACE WITH GOD AND NOT DOWN HERE SUFFERRING WITH THE STUPID DAM LIES.

SO GOD BLESS U MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P !!
    I LOVE UU AND ANY GIRL WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A HUSBAND OR DAD !!! I LOVE U MICHAEL LOVE U

REST IN PEACE !!
    MRLISA.G UR BIGGEST FAN

8. mary says:

I love Michael Jackson for me is is not dead!

your music are in my mind

i never forgett you

9. Fernanda Sueli Xavier Dias says:

I love all the songs of Michael.
    I loved him … much

10. Ursula R Jackson says:

Hello!

I love Mike so much!

Michael♥Lisa Presley!

I love MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ :D

11. John says:

i love you M.J. I will never forget you
    For me you are not dead

12. alex smith says:

love you jackson you will be always in my memory

13. Cylie says:

Everyone thinks that he liked little kids but my opinion is that he just wanteed to be a kid and have a childhood that he never had.

14. chelsea says:

i personaly think this photo shows love is all media pictures gives opinion but is iy strongly yours

15. michelle says:

michael como me hubiera gustado que te quedaras con lisa marie presley ella te hubiera cuidado mucho mejor que cualquiera otra mujer y no estarías muerto

16. Chris says:

Michael Jackson is my all time favorite Music lengend,when people call him names ,it hurts me.
    The man had i nice outlook on life,he changed the world

17. rodgersyasser says:

no one on planet earth can ever equal MJ’s talent of music

18. LOURDES BENITEZ says:

MICHAEL fuee MUY ESPECIAL Y ESO LO VIERON Y VALORARON POCOS Y TODO AQEEL Q LA HAYA Teñido OOPORTUNIDAD DE HABER SIDO QERIDO X MICHAEL TIENE Q AGRADECER A DIOS CON EL CORAZON. MICHAEL DIOS TE BENDIGA T AMAMOSSSSSSSSSSS

19. Michael Jackson says:

Michael jackson was an phenominal artist and the Best dancer in the world , no one will be able to come even close to what he had achieved in his Life . Every Song of MJ is My Favourite Song.”I Love You forever”.He was the best . His music is so pure that i feels like i am in complete different world , infact i am listening to his music right now while writing this . Now (you are not alone ) Song is going on , i wish just for once in a life time i would have met him , I just can’t stop loving you Rest in Peace “MJ”.

20. Cille says:

Michael Jackson was the best entertainer in the world. He will never really die. You are allways in my life and I miss you everyday and wander if you know that you are the only on im thinking about at night.<<3 I can´t tell how much I love you!!!!!. <3

21. MJJ and 3T says:

Long live the King of Pop you will always be off the wall! I will always remember the time….

22. aymara says:

LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON TE ESTRAÑO}+

23. mj4eva says:

WE WILL MISS U KING OF POP LUV U RIP
    TATUM IA AWAOME SO IS DIANA ROSS

24. BPE says:

Poor Michael Jackson !. He surely will be not forgotten forever. A true lord of pop.

25. michael why do i love tell me why

26. alexandra says:

i love very much m jackson.he s my idol,my everything.if he was alive i would the happiest girl on this planet.i m madly in love with him,not only as a performer,but as a special person that he was,he was the king of my heart,i wish i had met him,at least once,it would have been the heaven down on earth.love you,mike